vrijdag 19 mei 2017

Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge #321

Hello everyone!

I want to show you a card that I made with the sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday. The optional theme is: as the garden grows. You also want butterflies in your garden, don't you? I coloured the butterfly in the middle with my markers and stamped the others on dessinpaper. 


The sketch:

Materials and supplies that I used:
(Note: I did not use the great square scrapbookpaper on the photo, but the little green one in de upper right corner.)


Bye,
Coby

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty card! Love that butterfly that you colored! Great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TSOT! Lori DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Coby, this is such a pretty card! Great take on the sketch and the optional theme, As the Garden Grows. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen